Does your vision, dream and idea scare you? I’m talking about the magnitude of those visions, dreams and ideas that you know for sure, with your current state, you can’t bring them to fruition.
Some of us have traveled abroad on our bed; as a matter of fact, toured our favorite city without moving an inch from our room. Laughing……
Some of us have planned projects from the ideation stage to the execution stage, closed the curtail and see people cheering at how successful it was, but all in our head.
Does it give you sleepless night? Does it haunt you and follow you around? Have you received ideas that keeps haunting you and won’t let you be? You want to do it; it sounds very great but you don’t even know how to. It’s bigger than you.
I’m sorry to break it to you but until you start committing to it and taking those baby steps towards it, you won’t get peace and fulfillment.
Does it come like a flash at your face when you’re having conversations with people?
Even in your prayer time, it’s the dominant thought and picture you see.
Do you get scared of how you will handle all of these potentials that you can’t seem to piece together? It seem so scattered and it’s as though you’re becoming confused.
Don’t be darling…..you’re not alone.
Do you wonder if it will ever come together? Do you feel like it’s just too much and you don’t think you’ll ever achieve it? Do you sometimes just want to give up?
All these feelings are not bad but here are few things we can do:
- Pen down those visions, dreams, ideas and desires in your journal.
- Identify one that you can easily execute with your current capacity.
- Take immediate action on it. For example; if you were to start a blog: what’s the purpose of the blog? What name will you call it? Who are your audience? Get help by speaking to someone you know has expertise in that area and let them advise you.
- Launch out without wasting time then start learning on the job.
Now to the ones bigger than you and needs wider knowledge and expertise you do not have:
- Carry them so strong on your heart that it’s all you see everyday. Let it become a priority on your heart and keep trusting that you will one day achieve it.
- Now go to God, pray whilst bearing them on your heart. Take a mental journey and let your mind create pictures of you excelling at it.
- What knowledge do you think you need to acquire that will give you an edge in the area of what you want to achieve? Or better still, what are the necessary things you’ll need that will at least bring you a step closer to the actualization of that dream? For example; you want to travel abroad and you don’t have an international passport. You want to have an NGO and you’ve not even volunteered or supported any social cause, etc. Little details like that.
- Trust God and don’t lose sight of those dreams. I really can’t over emphasize this enough. We sometimes trust God with our mouth and want to have everything figured out, and when we don’t, we get frustrated.
To trust Him simply means regardless of your current state and seemingly inability to get to your desired future, you believe you will get and you step out taking those baby steps that brings you closer. Not succumbing to fear, doubt or limitations around you.
I hope this this was helpful? As much as I write to you, it’s therapeutic for me cause I also learn from what I share with you all.
Love & Light💖💖💖
PS: Don’t forget to share, comment and like.